Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

What is M-Scene??

ohohoh, dari td judul post aku ada yg "M-Scene" trs ya?? yaahh.. maksudnya tuh "My lovely moment or event or experience or something like that with my friends or my teacher or my parents or my family/relatives or anyone i just met or anyone else that makes me happy or laughing or forget my sadness or it is unforgettable or really cool or kinda weird or something like that for me so i like it so much and i post it in my blog you know this blog this lovely blog i made (what the??) because this blog is for me nge bacot (halah bahasanya dari tadi kacau) and i am sorry if my bacotan is not interesting or something like that laah-Scene" (???) tp kepanjangan ya jadi ku singkat jd M-Scene (??) haha kacau GJ banget aku :D

No comments:

Post a Comment